Our t's and c's have been created in consultation with parents and are a condition of accepting a preschool space
LADYBIRDS PRESCHOOL – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I understand that I am responsible for the payment of my child’s preschool space. If I wish to claim funding for my child’s
preschool space I will need to complete and keep updated relevant documentation and provide applicable codes to preschool.
- I understand that if I claim funding for my child’s preschool space and my funding is cancelled or reduced, I will be eligible for
payment and/or any arrears due.
- I agree to give preschool 1 months’ written (or email) notice if I wish to cancel or change a session for my child, or change my
- I understand that I will be required to pay for sessions during notice.
- I understand that I will be required to pay for sessions that are booked and not taken, unless covered by funding.
- I agree to pay all invoices in advance.
- I understand that any outstanding invoices will incur a late payment fee and could result in sessions being cancelled and allocated to
- I understand that there may be some planned closures for the purposes of preschool training and development that will be communicated
to me in advance. I understand that these closures have been calculated in to the total sessions available for funded children and in to the hourly rate for non-funded children.
- I understand that the preschool has a range of policies and procedures to which it adheres to. I understand that these policies
are available to view on the preschool website, in the setting and can also be emailed to me on request. I agree that the Preschool policies form part of the terms and conditions of
- I understand that I need to provide nappies, baby wipes and spare clothing for my child.
- I understand that preschool are not responsible for any items from home that are brought in. I agree to name personal
- I understand that I need to inform preschool if my child is not able to attend preschool at any time.
- I agree that I will not publish photographs or information from the Learning Journey in any way; for
example, photographs cannot be posted on a social networking site or displayed in a public place, to protect images of my child or other children.
- I understand that I am required to attend the Ladybirds Preschool Annual General Meeting (in person or by
proxy) at a date and time which will be communicated to me by the preschool.
DATA PROTECTION AUTHORISATION
I give permission to Ladybirds Preschool to hold written and electronic data for the purposes of;
- Learning and assessments.
- Emergency contacts.
- Sharing information between the setting and parents.
- Sharing information with the Local Authority for funding and assessment purposes.
I will notify Ladybirds Preschool by email or in writing if I wish to withdraw permission for data to be managed in this way.
If you require further information on how we store your data and why we hold your data, and our retention periods please refer to our
policy ; General Data Protection Regulation and Confidentiality.